Are you our new Account Manager in Germany?
March 6th, 2019 11:51 by Guleed Yussuf
Who are we?
FunXtion is a leading innovative digital fitness company that believes that fitness should be fun playful and challenging for anyone anywhere. We do this by providing consistent world-class fitness content and software. We provide tools to support you and your team in delivering an engaging fitness experience for your members. This experience is delivered through high-quality coaching, training, and service ANYTIME & ANYWHERE.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking an Account manager for the German region. The role focuses on sales generation and account management. The successful candidate will be an independent, entrepreneurial spirit, he/she will be tech savvy and have a passion for fitness. This is a demanding and fast-moving position that requires someone who is able to develop good relationships and think outside the box.
What do we have to offer?
- Creative environment
- Help shape the future of the fitness industry
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with FunXtion prospects & customers
- Build up your own sales funnel through acquisition & close cooperation with marketing for lead generation
- Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in-person meetings
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors within the German fitness industry
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics through our CRM systems
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of our product
- Responsible for working with the FunXtion Academy to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams
- Proven account management or other relevant experience, ideally within the fitness or the technology sector for a minimum of 3 years.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Native German, fluent in English
- Digital understanding
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time and project management skills. You’re always looking to improve inefficient processes
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
Location is based in Germany but you need to be available to travel to the Head Office in Amsterdam.
Please send your resumé with a letter of motivation directly to Raimo Treffers (Raimo@funxtion.com