Are you our new Office Manager?
March 6th, 2019 11:00 by Guleed Yussuf
Who are we?
Funxtion is an interactive digital fitness company that believes fitness should be fun, playful and challenging for anyone anywhere. We do this by providing consistent world-class fitness content and software. We provide tools to support you and your team in delivering an engaging fitness experience for your members. This experience is delivered through high-quality coaching, training, and service ANYTIME & ANYWHERE.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking an Office Manager to provide support for our central team. The role focuses on both coordination and administrative tasks. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast-moving position that requires someone who is able to exercise good judgment and significant initiative.
What do we have to offer?
General office tasks
- Creative and fun environment
- Help shape the future of the fitness industry
- Post management
- Front point of contact line to visitors and phone calls
- Host to visitors
- Arrange lunch for team and guests
- Ensure all appropriate office supplies are in stock
- Care for the office plants
- Clean and care for the general office space
Distributor & Customer Support
- Travel management
- Support team in event management both internal and external
- Manage mailboxes and agendas of senior management
- Support the sales department with the management of the CRM tool
- Finance Admin support in preparation of quotes and invoices
- Planning of training days
- Registration of new clients
- Knowledge management (ensuring that files are kept up in correct order)
- Minute taking and agenda gathering
- Preparation of newsletters
- Fluent in English and Dutch - verbal and written
- MBO(+)-level or reached this level through another form of training or experience
- Able to work independently and with discretion and accuracy
- Able to develop and maintain excellent relationships with direct colleagues and stakeholders throughout the organization
- Excellent knowledge of Windows and MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and preferable Keynote
- Excellent general understanding of IT environment and IT related issues and devices
- Flexible, team player
- Quality and improvement driven
- Organizing skills
- Loyal, reliable and representative
Please send your resumé with a letter of motivation directly to firstname.lastname@example.org